top of page

Useful Form

If you are unsure about the forms related to your concern/issue or the form is not listed above, please contact our student services staff at 03 - 8080 - 9820 or via email at

Defer, Suspend or Cancel Enrolment Application Form

Refund Request Form

Credit Transfer application form

Complaints and Appeals Form

Form 5

Form 6

bottom of page